As a knowledgeable and forward thinking professional I am in touch with the needs of today's real estate buyers and sellers. As a seasoned agent, I understand that integrity and dedication are important attributes that help build and maintain long-lasting client relationships and promote customer satisfaction in all facets of real-estate. With over 18 years' experience in the real-estate industry, I was licensed as a REALTOR in 2008. Previously working for home builders in positions ranging from sales to managing a design center. Rounding out my skill set is experience in coordinating the construction of new homes. Through this extensive knowledge of the real estate industry and the Metroplex, I am determined to meet your specific needs and exceed your expectations!
I have been highly successful in both a buyers and sellers market with over $60 million in production volume earning numerous awards and certifications including:
My areas of expertise includes Collin and Denton Counties. I've earned my GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) designation gaining more in-depth knowledge in legal, regulatory, technology and professional standards in the real-estate industry. I also hold the CLHMS (Cerified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist) from the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing and Coldwell Banker's Global Luxury Property Specialist certification.
My husband and I had to look for houses while living out of state, which was challenging since we knew little about the area and could not be present for a lot of walk-through's. Vicki made the process easy for us and was very accommodating to our situation! We very much appreciated her patience and knowledge as we navigated the housing market. We would definitely recommend using Vicki to find your new home!
We can't say enough kind words about Vicki. When we started working with Vicki we had an extensive, very specific list of wants and she listened to all our feedback and was able to tailor our search to meet those needs. She's been incredibly responsive and flexible to arrange showings, and has gone above and beyond to research properties when asked. We appreciate her expertise, knowledge of the area, and most of all her patience as we continue our search for the perfect home. Vicki has become like family to us and our children, so it goes without saying that we always highly recommend Vicki to our friends, family, and anyone looking for their next home.
Vicki is simply AMAZING! She’s sharp and on the ball! She offered us world class customer service, always giving us her very best.
Here are just a few things you can expect from Vicki Sutherland:
- She ALWAYS returns phone calls, emails, and text msgs within just a few minutes, if not instantly.
- If you have a question or a request, she’ll have an answer usually within an hour or less.
- Vicki will advocate for you! She has your best interest at heart.
- She’s honest, trustworthy.
- She really listens to you. She wants what you want so she listens carefully to make sure she’s meeting the expectations.
- She does her homework! She studies the market analysis and will present you with all the supporting data. She’ll even go over it with you and explain details that you may not notice or understand.
- Vicki is informed on what’s going on in the community. She stays up on commercial development. She knows about community events. Whatever your interests ( restaurants, live music, the arts, outdoor recreation, fitness, family focused, etc) she’s got information to help you plug in to your new community.
In a nutshell, Vicki Sutherland is thoughtful. She cares about people! Not one time did she make us feel like we were a business transaction.
We were transferred to the Dallas area from out of state. The move was a long and exhausting process. Vicki made the transition to our new state, city, neighborhood, and home a lot more tolerable. I’m forever grateful for her kindness and consideration she showed our family.
|1317 Iris Ln|
Lewisville, TX 75067
|3 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 1,822 SqFt|
|3828 Braxton Ln|
Flower Mound, TX 75028
|3 Bed(s) | 3 Total Bath(s) | 1,890 SqFt|
|463 Windy Point Dr|
Mount Vernon, TX 75457
|2 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 1,800 SqFt|